This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

I Am

Let me introduce myself.
I'm not sure you know me.
Last time I checked I was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
A facade created to get you to trust me, love me, and hate me later.
Cuz now you can barely stand it.

I know you couldn't tell but, that's me standing with the cape in the night.
With the clouds dancing over my shoulders.
I'm a villain and you shouldn't cross me.

I'll be straight forward.
There's little love left here if you're not giving any.
There's little left here if you're not giving any.
So what do you have to lose?
Because there's nothing you can give and expect to get back.

But it's me, you won't want it.

I am the lonely girl that cries into the night.
I am the woman who pushed past her problems,
And made something more beautiful than you could ever believe.

You don't know me because I never let you.
I let no(one).

You're close, but not close enough yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment