This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

A Curly Girl's: Product Jackpot!- Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner

I've found a gold mine for my hair, and it was definitely by chance.

Here's the story:
I was 2/3 of the way through my bottle of Tresemme, hoping it would be empty soon so I could start on a bottle of Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner, when I gave up the process and bought a bottle of Garnier at Walmart. It definitely worked wonders for my hair, but I knew it wasn't my product.
So shortly after I went on a rampage to clean my apartment...I was just up to my wit's end and I needed to get crackin' on some cleaning right away, I went into CVS to buy some cleaning products that were on sale, and passed by the hair product aisle to see if any of my old faithfuls (Garnier, etc), were on sale. As I walked down the aisle, a cute bottle of a creamy purple hued substance caught my eye.

I'm no girl for advertising tricks with pretty packaging and a worthless product, but for $2.88, and the wonderful things I've heard about Herbal Essences Hydralicious and Totally Twisted, I thought I'd give it a try.

I had already washed my hair that week with ACV & Garnier, but after all that cleaning I did, I felt compelled to wash my hair again and try the conditioner out with a co-wash. Glorious I say, glorious.

I've tried a new showering and washing routine which involves rinsing my hair with very cold water and combing the front section towards the front of my head with a shower comb. I then apply conditioner to my hair in 4 sections. It really helps distribute the product evenly through my hair. I then comb the conditioner through, leave on for 5 minutes while I wash, shave, etc, and then rinse out. Since I planned on french braiding my hair that night, I applied very little extra conditioner and stepped out the shower. When I looked into the mirror, my hair was so so shiny!

I proceeded to put my hair in 5 french braids and wore it for 2 days. Then I wore it with a side part and it was really pretty and wavy. I love the way my hair looks when I take out french braids but its a little bit of work that I'm not always interested in. Lol.

Definitely forgot to take pics but my hair was sooooo soft! Too bad I was so lazy and just threw it in a bun the next day or I would of had some beautiful hair for a few days.
Anywhoozers, I'm loving the conditioner and I definitely plan on using it again! I might be on to something people. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment