This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Who is She?

When I was finding myself, I called myself (in my head and to the few I loved at the time) the pheonix.
Not only because I felt mystical and beautiful finding the real me,
But because I couldn't find a place to rest.

My heart, mind, body, and soul had no place to lay their burdens down,
And I found myself as just a fiery heart full of love,
Soaring around a star-sprinkled sky.

I learned a lot of things in the recent years about myself that I was afraid to face.
A lot of insecurities that I didn't know how to deal with, or how to tackle without whittling myself down to the core.

I'm so afraid of doing that. Because I am a vulnerable, withered heart as it is, and I just couldn't take myself through the process. I genuinely admire all that do.

My hair became the last piece to the puzzle,
My puzzle that bound me to this Earth of social pressures and expectations unwillingly,
Because it was the key to the lock that closed my mind and stiffled my soul.

I don't know exactly where I'm going right now, but I have more direction than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment