This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Write Byte: Untitiled

I loved him like he was my air.
A toxic crutch I couldn't let go of.
I was intoxicated by it.
The air that breathed through me so deep that I was blinded and couldn't see.
There was nothing fake about this, because I was in love.
But as we grew stronger, I did not.
I sacrificed my body for it.
Loving so deep that I left nothing for myself.
And when I left I realized, that I needed to see, I needed to be free, I needed to be loved freely.
To be my own me, and be able to be me with someone else.
And like karma, he always comes back to me.
And like karma, I am always punished for it.
I had to break this never-ending, loving cycle.
Because toxic will always be toxic, no matter how good it once felt.
Once upon a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment