This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

A Poet's in the Corner: Forever Untitled

I think he wanted to fall into me.

But I was scared.
I was hurt.
We were wronged.

Our spirits too short,
And our love so long.

Words said but everything left unspoken.
What a big joke we were to each other.

Each other's court jester.
A pest or a pester.
Each time we died, it was together,
But those things never measured forever.

Obliterated us, into the smallest unspecialized organs,
Past any dissection.

Even with all our affections,
We got so small, neither of us recognized it.

We did our own stunts.
Blew into smithereens of our former selves.

No padding. No protection.
We were destroyed beyond help.

Irrepaired. Irreconcilable differences.

We separated.
Now everything is different.

We were mesmerized.
And now all that was left slowly ceases to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment