This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Write Byte: Light Up

I lost the backs of my earrings.
So I had to create a temporary connection that might not have been strong enough,
Last long enough.
To withstand time's many tests.

Build a bridge to get over those troubled waters.
Put a period to the quest.

Dismissing all practical thoughts and aptitudes.
Putting a soothing quality on my dampered mood.

I lie awake at night and think of this,
The way I dismiss, diss, and, place bliss on things that are only temporary.

Quite to the contrary my dear,
It's queer the things we hold dear.

Expect things of the masses that are only half-asses to last.

So I just laugh, love, and try harder.
Be smarter and a bit of a stuff starter.

Educate and illuminate new possibilities,
Like those created by the Almighty.

But until I have new motivation inside of me,
I'm just glad I can wear these earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment