This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Blessings & Other Things

So I've been suffering from a serious case of depression.
And it's become so all-consuming that I don't know where it started.

You know how you keep yourself busy with your sh*t.
You go to work, you pay your bills, attend school.
And before you know it you're spinning down some tunnel/rabbit-hole hybrid,
And you look in the mirror and don't realize how the f*ck you got where your at.

I've been crying in my pillow three days (nights) straight.
And I'd probably be crying right now if I wasn't writing this.

The laundry list of things to be sad about is over.
I'm burning it.

And now I want to cry because I've decided to claim my life back.

I could say something about being healthy...but I believe being mentally happy will start that.

Sometimes sh*t gets fuck up, and you just sweep up the pieces,
Instead of being endlessly thankful that you had something to sweep that sh*t up with.

So let's take a minute to say:
Thank you God for my broom and dust pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment