This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

A Poet's In the Corner: Poking My Head In

When one door closes, another always opens...right?

What if you are standing in the dark, waiting for that open door? What do you do?
Do you wait for someone to light the candle?
Do you hope that the fire in you does not become extinguished?
Do you hope the fire in you lights your way?

Does God come save you? Because he never left.
I know this. Am always convinced of this.
But my breath has become bated, waiting for a future that might never come for me.
Am I worried about what my future looks like.
Convinced of what my future looks like.
And that's why it feels like its being blocked by skyscrapers, because I am looking for the wrong thing in the wrong place.

Smiling faces. Beautiful places. Mundane spaces for unfulfilled life forces. Of courses and divorces.
What forced us to become this way?

Will I ever be happy?
Will happiness find me?
Has it lost my address?
Have I become obsessed with excess.
Because I'm still too blessed to be this stressed.

Love and success.
I'm a mess.

Can I just have a minute.
Wait a minute.
This dark hallway...I'm still in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment