This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Write Byte: Eternity

Always and forever seems like it speaks to eternity.

Too bad love doesn't have
That kind of built in security

Many think love is based in maturity
But to those divorcees, I pray for their sanity

Because nothing speaks love like clasped hands and after school walks, and carrying books and sharing gum

Because it was so innocent, it was beautiful

So untarnished, yet requited love
Insatiable love
Speaking to deep obsession
Less about passion and more infatuation

How can you judge one of love's sweetest flavors?
If I would of only savored it when I had that magical love

Oh love, how do I find thee?
I look inside me and can't find anything.

I thought love was all these things
Death do us part, weddings, and rings

But what changed everything
Is when I learned what not to expect

Love is everything, but most importantly, it's you

No comments:

Post a Comment