This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Letter of Intent

So I had to write a letter for this program I was considering and they asked me for my intentions...that was difficult.  It was so much easier to beg: PLEASE PLEASE LET ME IN...I AM THE BOMB! lol. Not that I would say that, but it's to the point.  Instead I had to gather everything from deep inside of me, and say what I wanted and like I said it was hard.  But then it got me to thinking, what if we wrote letters of intent to each other.  Now it wouldn't be to just anyone, to your lover or a best friend, but it would lay so much on the line that every line would have to be concise and mean exactly that.  Because everything looks different on paper.  So maybe when you don't know what to say, decide your intentions, and maybe there will be so much to explain, or you'll realize there's absolutely nothing worth talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment