This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

A Poet's In the Corner: The Never-Ending Story


If your tongue could flick my ear lobe
As gently as the leaves tickled the sky in an autumn breeze
Then we’d really have something here
We’d have something clear

Something undefined
So mine
Legs intertwined
And curved spines
Fine wines

Smoke laced
Paper chase
Eyes grace
Divine grace

Short skirts
Truth hurts
Spandex slides
Love forgives
But can love live?

Can they forgive?
Can they forget?
Is that regret?
Oh, we met

Again and again
An old friend
But a God send
We mend
The broken hearts

Shattered into smithereens
No spleens
Splenectomy
You got next to me
You’re testing me

My patience
Your waist’s bent
Temptation
Hesitations

Full thoughts
Full-bodied
Full voices
Moans
Groans
Student loans
Alone
Never

We’re always together
Are we?
I don’t know
We grow
Separately
Into infinity

Again undefined
Intertwined
Be mine
You’re fine
I’m fine

We start over
Grow older
Grow smarter
Long harder
Check departures

Travel
Unravel
At the seams
Have long never-ending dreams
Screams
Creams

Body lotions
Scented
With ravenous fragrances
Not sure what you’re aiming at
It’s aimless

Things, changes
Short-changing
Deranging
Strange-ing
This never-ending bullet

Confused
Misused
Abused
A muse
You lose
I win

And this is where another story can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment