This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Father's Day

Its been really hard for me to come to grips with this, but Father's Day has always been a really rough time because my father passed away when I was 18. Even though we went through some really really tough times together, I couldn't help but love him unconditionally. So I'd like to pay special respects to him peacefully and gracefully flying through the clouds in Heaven. If you can read this: I love you no matter how many times we may have hurt each other and I notice everyday that you are gone, but know you are happier now than you've ever been on Earth.

On another note, my mother did remarry and my stepfather has been a present force in my life. Thank you for all the things you have done for me, albeit big or small because you never had to and you still did. I'm so sorry its so hard to call you dad, but I really hope you understand. It doesn't make you any less important.

Thank yous out to all the fathers that are doing what they need to do and doing it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment