This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Delays

Although I love creative writing and usually write with much intention and purpose, a lot of what I write is more inspired than it is written on some sort of time frame. I noticed I still have about 8 or so blogs to write, as promised, on natural hair and just haven't gotten to them yet. It's not that I don't want to provide everyone with this information, but more so I want everything to be right before I start the writing process. I have to find the necessary pictures, etc to conjure up these blogs, and make sure I link the proper resources.

So in short, sorry for any hold-ups because I didn't intend on taking this long. Lol. I'm sure you didn't notice though :).

No comments:

Post a Comment