This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Why Does My Sadness Always Seem Like Déjà Vu?

Life is circular.
Parallel, and a whole bunch of other things.

But what really perplexes me is that I feel like I'm always dealing with the same issues.

I don't know if its that I'm not learning from my mistakes, or if its I'm not learning enough about myself, but something is wrong.

I really believe its the latter because I'm pretty good at not repeating the same mistake twice (although nobody's perfect, so it could be a mixture).

Either way I'm on a journey to a better me, and I have been on this journey for the past year, but sadly sometimes that leaves you depressed and alone.

I'm hoping that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment