This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

New Year, Old Hiatus

Ok so I've been around. Enjoying the holidays with my family and friends. My social life has been a lot more active than usual, which is nice. I pray that is something that stays the same next year.
But after having a meltdown from trying a new cake recipe that literally crumbled in my hands, my day hasn't gone as planned. So I chalk that up to the old year, and just sigh, and humbly accept all my blessings, even when things don't go as expected.
My natural hair journey continues. I meant to take a picture of my braid out that was kept in for 4 days against my mercy and turned into wavy loveliness, but as I said, my day didn't go as planned.
So sigh...tis life.
Everyone have a wonderful and safe New Year.  I'll be back shortly to share new inspirations and my life as I know it.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment