This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

Write Byte: My "Dichotic Personality Dualities"

Spirit filled with androgyny.
I'm rougher around the edges than I seem.
My spirit cuts through these frills and lace like Freddy in a dream.

Finesse of a queen, mannerisms of the ghetto fabulous.

I grab my crotch in 4-inch heels to prove a point.

Blast my music and let rappers spit the sweetest boombastic venom in my ears.

Bop my head and sway like a champ.

Curtsy and say merci like its a tea party.
Too bad I'm the Mad Hatter.

No Alice here.
Just Wonder's Land.

My Cheshire grin hiding the sin in my swag.

An angel with 1 broken wing.

Cuss like a sailor, smile like a princess, walk like a model, strut like a thug.

No comments:

Post a Comment