This is compilation of my deeepest thoughts, my shallowest thoughts, my life, and my enlightenment.

She Cooks: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans


c/o allrecipes.com member PANTHERA
Hey there. This is a quick post.  After fiddling around with a recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies during Christmas, I thought I would like to find a recipe that came out less dense and a little more chewy and fluffy.  After sitting around at 11 pm upset over some sad issues going on in my home, I thought it would cheer me up to bake.  Low and behold these delicious beauties adapted from this recipe for Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.  I tend to read the reviews for suggestions and found by adding the extra 1/2 cup of flour and extra 1/2 tsp of baking soda suggested by allrecipes.com memeber Juliesam resulted in a delicious cookie that I quite prefer to the other recipe.  Check it out and see if you like it!  Next up is a delicious looking Chocolate Pudding Recipe I am dying to try later today. I'll try and let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment